2013年2月18日星期一

tory burch heels snake skin red stars have a sweetheart

Tory Burch store never seen masters too, so even tory burch dead.Jun Xuan Yi warm at tory burch, his hand stroking broken lips, the fingers immediately infected with blood-red. Useful for finger prints up to their lips, and then printed on the tory burch. Whispering: Sayoko, we blend the blood, my shackles on you forever Do not you try to escape from me and you die, I will accompany you and we will not be separated. "

The Tory Burch outlet scared bloodless, my God! He was about to stop the princes, the scene of the miracle happened.tory burch Originally bloodless face extreme bondage because Jun Xuan Yi, such as the absorption of the two of them blood, his face turned gradually from white to red.

No trace of life Tory Burch outlet store suddenly the weak breathing that airflow Ruoyouruowu the breeze Jun Xuan Yi's neck.Jun Xuan Yi still looked gentle tory burch: Sayoko reluctant I also go on this? It does not want me with the go, you'll be back, or I can not obey and bow. "

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论