2014年4月29日星期二

http://www.dandrcanal.com/cheap-christian-louboutin.html sac longchamp wnai

**, Tang Jian, you bet enough to dare today, some Gan waiter 's face, do not worry, I'm not a gambling task, so much, I put a mén to open up, just inside the layout mulberry outlet Like when school student dormitory, which is large, bunk chuáng bit much, probably a dozen people there can live the way, now and then middle of the room, there is a large round table, round table surrounded by six or seven people on the edge now, everyone stood still in front of poker, there are a lot of people around to watch inside the room are almost choked, when I opened mén this table who rushed all eyes on me, then, the room inside it was quiet, I was wearing a police uniform, mulberry sale this mob xìng quality gambling, and it certainly is illegal,

I took the gun from the clothes inside out, the people inside the room quieter, and I pointed chuáng hand side of the past in the past, I, I do not believe you dare, he did not say the following words, I was a bang guns, bullets direct click, bang, give cracked, ah the waiter behind me yell up, around and then went quiet, no one to speak up, I pointed to reach the other side, in the past, this this is what two people are honest, the people inside the room looked at me, two people to chuáng side, I took the gun, the two of them walked slowly edge, holding handcuffs son, who turned to the side to make a up, give them both a person a hand, leaning against the chuáng edge, watching the two of them handcuffed, and I turned around and looked behind staring at me mulberry outlet uk continue, continue, no matter mulberry sale play it, so much, I learned from one side of the bench just went up, directed at both men did not bat an eye, a large stool swung down, very hard, attached two stools, followed by a third rejection under when the stool gave throw up, I turned the other side and took up a stool, directed at people on earth rattle, rattle, rattle on smashed down, not two, also hit a second stool broken, smashed into several semi- stool, after all, were sac longchamp hit several times, this is what a lot of small goals, I directed that both men, carrying stools tuǐ bang, bang, bang on the side hit, while the red the two men hard kick, I hit myself are tired, out of breath, feeling his forehead sweat out, I put the bloody stool tuǐ flung aside, look at Tang Jian Shen Xin Song, the two are actually blood, all limp room who looked at me move all shocked, my heart is very calm, hand holding keys, these two people to play at the hands of handcuffs son looked at, turned around and saw the room inside the dispenser, end up drinking at the barrel, jiāo directed at two people on the ground for a whole bucket of water, then jiāo finished I saw both of them began to cough, and I pulled up from the floor a one pulling he 's a chuáng, then, I took out the gun muzzle to the top management of his sun xùe above the top of the wearer to listen well, I'll give you a chance to tell me how it happened,

Li, Li Fanggui this a big húnhún, many, many people know him, things today, yes, yes who mulberry purse is innocent, he played mulberry sale, but also to act mulberry sale help, gave mulberry sale a lot of money, mulberry sale cheated out after the police, the police took them down with people, and I watched them struck down, mulberry sale both afraid, give ran, leaving the rest of the things that do not know, we speak of it, I heard the police downstairs, certainly some alarm, I patted the man 's head above Takako who he is who do things to help,

没有评论:

发表评论