2013年3月31日星期日

pandora charms - pandora online would abandon me

You treachery? You have to go back on its word? Rebels Li Hu. I started by rebellion. I rely on to kill the prisoner complex Han win public support. Do not kill the Khitan people. How can I win the trust of the Liaodong Han? How do I Yanyun Li foot? If I listen to your land. And pandora beads gang Khitan people fraternizing. My hands necessary to build my ground anti. Cut my head. Liaodong ground Han. Han of Yanyun. pandora would abandon me. Liaodong is great but I no longer Li Hu almost deprived. You promised me. That does not massacre. Said not massacred the Khitan people. The Schott end of the Grievance splitting. Excitedly waving his hands. I certainly would not massacre. Not massacred the Khitan people. Li Hu Huan smile more. Pointing to their own nose said. I Li Hu what? I Liaodong King Tiger. I always keep their promise. I said, then will not go back on. Late Schott Li Hu scare, Youjingyounu, tongue-tied, do not know Hu Li in the end what to do.

Li Hu directed behind Wang Dazhong, Xie knife beckoned, motioning pandora bracelets to the end of the Schott sent away in a few days to know pandora. Evening, Hu Li Dong clown, Iron Eagle, Mao Jun, Huang involved, Huo six brother, Cai Yun, wilderness and others go to the big account, negotiating, what captured Xijing. Captured has been no resistance crumbling in Xijing, even if Yelv sprinkle eight do not want to offer the city to surrender, the Rebel absolute certainty to win the city within half a day. This is a volunteer army to occupy the big city for the first time, a sense, marks the Rebel officially have their own stable site, the official rise in Liaodong, officially the qualifications and Khitan, Jurchen third of Liaodong. Then fiction strategy for south, Li Hu and everyone has a consensus, western Liaoning just a resting place, Yijun survival foundation for the development of land Youyan. Was no one think of Xijing distance Liaoxi because it is too far away, however, as the situation exhibition, the volunteer army turned over the Taihang rounded out the Xijing Road, and miraculously captured the Xijing.

This place called pyongsong, was built in early the Warring States ZhaoWuLingWang period, northern Xinjiang city of Qin.pandora jewelry, To the Northern and Southern Dynasties early Xianbei Tuoba built Wei (known as the Northern Wei), capital at pyongsong, said on behalf Beijing, the calendar seven Dili ninety six years. This Datong history prosperity. Liao set up Xijing Datong Prefecture, as one of the provisional capital of the Liao, since renamed Datong. Datong has always been a military stronghold and strategically important area on three sides, the most number vital east on Valley, South and constant, the western boundary of the Yellow River, the North controlled the desert, the real capital of Phan screen, the protection of the Central Plains, location is extremely impregnability. Northern Wei Tuoba Datong foundation, dominate the Yellow River north shore Miles territory, thus laying a hundred and fifty years North and South Kingdoms situation. This is a history of hundreds of years ago, is also competing against the world feat, which also gave the Liaodong Yijun ground example one can learn from.

没有评论:

发表评论