2013年3月28日星期四

We request oakley polarized 3.0 fives sunglasses red speak more slowly

See my face seems than just gloomy, Zhao Honglin blurted out: In fact, you do not care about this villain, the country know that you really made much contribution, but Zhongkoushuojin ah, so this time they are ready to let you go get some fresh air! If I want to travel also do not need their behalf ** heart ah? This time going to let me do? Not to mention if oakley sunglasses cheap in to take advantage of you, in fact, this is really let you go get some fresh air, but there is a big business do not know if you would be willing to do! Despise this hypocrisy practice-sounding as if each are not all take advantage of me, but also said that I would also be grateful to him: certainly is something bad to come forward in some countries, then discount oakley sunglasses reminds me to ! For asked me this Jiedi, Zhao Honglin and trace of guilt performance: You do not say how many people want to climb on this relationship it, but to see you this relief is to spare no effort to old people do not intend to total How about you so take care!

Zhao Honglin stood up and went to the door to observe a moment, shut the door to my side and whispered: cheap oakley sunglasses recently got the news, because now the Soviet Union adopted a defensive strategy in diplomacy, led to the United States and NATO seems intent on further siege * Country discount oakley sunglasses when its red! The intention to go to the Soviet revolution is not it? I ignore him pretending to be mysterious expression, to speak directly to the root of the problem. He seemed to me to guess the destination was not surprised, after all, such a task has been performed many times, had no previous tension and freshness, to my surprise, but rather the actions of the United States, after all, the Soviet Union has not yet downfall 89 years health bloodshed even an excuse nor too lazy to find it? Do the things I have been trying to avoid really irreparable? Should not you say so urgent it?

Under Zhao Honglin left helpless smile, he could also understand that I am not so easy to cheat people: they can show oakley sunglasses also yielded to the reform of the Soviet Union also continued, somewhat sensitive industry is to allow foreign shares, this is mainly to start negotiations on industrial cooperation and the Soviet Union, and you, as the largest trading partner of the Soviet Union, with certain conditions precedent, discount oakley sunglasses just hope for the negotiations to increase the number of chips, and to break the American wishful abacus! This is more reasonable, but I still do not quite understand: No, I participate in only irrelevant civilian technology, It can hardly be a threat ... Well, this time I decided to send you this big idlers go to a trip! How I? Anyway, is also to contribute to the country, what not? Say I really can not go abroad because there is one thing I have to deal with!

没有评论:

发表评论