2013年3月10日星期日

christian louboutin red bottoms shoes make you a fashion leader

The identity, the first thing I did was rented a small house.Ancient people are unwilling to live house near the sea, think "mountain home not to live in," I love, quiet and cool.christian louboutin outlet in the Song Dynasty has been highly developed, roads, drainage are doing well.I live in a small house out back is not far from the sea, the door is narrow small stone road, little three principal rooms, single house.Come May, Mancheng green, I packed all my thoughts, bought seeds christian louboutin, started growing flowers.I bought the first flowers are smiling Hemerocallis fulva and, respectively, in both sides of the courtyard.Nepenthes, smiling, live well, live well.I am in front of a room after the dandelion.Dandelion of bitter, pungent, and easy to live at the top of christian louboutin, with a loose white ball, the wind blows, the seed is floating in the air, just like a parachute.Fly, fly, fly away.

I spent the summer in a small house, just to eat, sleep, daily reading, watch the sunrise sunset moonrise, see a starry sky.I kept the window open, North and south, interior and breezy.When the tide when the sea fog filled the air, christian louboutin shoes, have a salty taste, temperature also begin chilly.Can't sleep at night, lying to listen to, quietly, gently, as there are no worries and pain, or, it's simply do not constitute the trouble and suffering.

Autumn is coming.cheap christian louboutin autumn more obvious, floating about clouds also seem to stay in the summer, not an invigorating autumn climate.Autumn, most likely to make people tired, recall the past.But far from christian louboutin from it all, all the pain and hate are becoming less clear.I just miss the person,http://www.christianlouboutinukdt.com/ he is my son, I am most of the people in the world.

http://www.christianlouboutinukdt.com/Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论