2013年3月6日星期三

the beauty is hawthorne longchamp le pliage small folding handbag

I actually wrote the little story, in this paper, everyone is general longchamp, like you're the same as me, they live in an ordinary world but is not a fairy tale world, since ordinary people and ordinary world, that no matter what the beautiful.Therefore, I tell you: This is not a fairy tale, but not like a fairy tale dream longchamp ending.I am deeply understood in modern under pressure, everyone (including me) to see a fairy mood, but, I still want to write like that, because it is the ordinary people in ordinary world story, just, she passed the past.

The very next day I had a cold, top-heavy, nose throat Si stream, like fire, and bitter pain.Blame it on the longchamp tote, every time I meet him, I always can't meet, remembered him last night and I said -- it is not easy, but what to do?I carefully in retrospect he said longchamp, in addition to the knave, be sold his absurd, serious asked me, why you seem to be the only house will miss two to marry with him, so to say, he is visited you smell string life?Not ah, this topic, he is only mentioned, but did not say what longchamp do.What is that?My heart some false: if those words being who listened to, I not will be large, and the sea can kill me.Would you like to report?I thought, decided not to do that there is no silver longchamp things, to me in your home position, that it will only have the opposite effect, come on, King's own monarch home blessing, this is not my servants to do about.Maybe longchamp's right, your home is also married the daughter of the king, so, no you smell string not so, perhaps, in her mind, carry on such a dragon husband, when it is quite good?People think, solid longchamp were different, I don't want to do the Canary canary, hope to be the one.

I am coughing to King Wen book see ceremony, he frowned and said: "what's the matter?To have the Spring Festival of longchamp outlet, but will get sick."I quickly said: "is not careful, my wrong."You smell the book back, called longchamp sang hoe to please.I put my hands and say no, Mr. Wen books don't look at me, say coldly: "your disease of small things, big have the Spring Festival, I don't want to home to have a valetudinarian."Well, I'm cool to the foot plate, your home what is, it seems, longchamp is really did not choose the wrong object!Wearing a round cap Qin Lang medium pulse, but something was cold, to warm food, clothes and so on, I thanked him, hoe mulberry to lose, send Qin Lang, he went to Shangjie to buy medicine.

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论